The William M. Randall Library has stood at the center of learning for UNCW since 1969. With a collection of over two million items including online databases, electronic journals, media items and over one million books (print and electronic), the library offers easy, efficient access to information for all students, faculty and staff.
Your gift to the UNCW Randall Library provides funding for a variety of initiatives including but not limited to:
- Cutting-edge, interactive learning spaces with a variety of technology for student use
- Top-notch research materials for the UNCW community
- Enhanced technology in our Digital Makerspace such as 3D printers/scanners, 360 cameras and virtual reality
- Digitized and print collections recording Southeastern North Carolina history, including newspapers and television news
- Campus and community programming such as art exhibits, readings and workshops
In addition to a major renovation planned for Randall Library, contributions will nurture scholarly activity through advanced technology, enhanced user experiences and collaborative learning. One special gift opportunity is our new Anne Pemberton Student Research and Creativity Award to be offered annually to an undergraduate for research, scholarly, or creative work they have completed while at UNCW. Developed in memory of our beloved colleague, Anne Pemberton, a fierce advocate for student success, the award is intended to promote undergraduate scholarship and creativity in the areas in which she was passionate.
<< Back to Seahawks Give homepage